Friday, September 21, 2007

EFT - Not just for emotional issues

I just read an article / testimony from the EFT Insights newsletter that is amazing, so I thought I'd share part of it here and suggest you take a look at it too.

It's by a 73 year old man who'd been in a car accident and had some injuries to his leg that were bleeding quite a bit. He first used EFT to address his anger about the accident and then addressed the pain and bleeding of his injuries -- and in the process saved himself a trip to the hospital! Proving that EFT is not just for emotional issues. I'll share the last couple of paragraphs of the article below.

By this time I was feeling remarkably better ,started laughing and used the thymus thump to gain more energy, because I was feeling rather tired. People thought I was nuts but I just did not care. I was so happy that all had gone so fantastically after the initial disaster.

Without EFT I would have had to go to the hospital. After 3 weeks I am still 100% OK and there is no pain, I can walk perfectly, the scabs have gone and the scars are almost invisible. All the affirmations have been fulfilled.

You can read the whole article here.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: