Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ron Paul for President 2008 worldwide comments

Since this isn't a political blog, I haven't put much on here about those issues. Though again, it goes hand-in-hand with emotional freedom. And of course there's very much a spiritual aspect to one's beliefs in that arena.

I have joined the local meetup group for Ron Paul for President (USA), 2008. Spending some time with that is also part of what keeps me away from doing some of the blogs on here I want to get done. With that being said, I wanted to share this message. It is called 'Ron Paul earns the world's attention - and you can read it here:

I love the picture of some folks holding a banner in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.



check it out -- and if you're in the U.S. then all I can suggest is that you 1.) register to vote in the Republican party. and then 2.) be sure to VOTE in the primary election, for Dr. Ron Paul. (He's a medical doctor, not a lawyer -- not too many politicians aren't lawyers, which imho explains a lot!) And if you want to know more about him, there's tons of info. to find. He even has his own page on YouTube. Watching some of those video's was what convinced me he's 'the real deal' and not just one of those 'air-brushed, base your opinions on the polls' sort of politicians.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: