Friday, December 7, 2007

Exclusive Ron Paul family pictures

Here's a link to some pictures of Dr. Ron Paul -- the future president of the USA, and one of the pictures is of the future first lady by his side. (hopefully! I've been praying!)

It's a message along with the pictures written by one of his grandsons. I think it's pretty awesome. If we all had families like that, we may not need EFT, but that isn't the case for all of us.

Also, for your reading pleasure and in case you're wondering if Dr. Paul is a Christian, the answer is yes he is. Here's a page from the official campaign website with some of his articles about religion, and as of my writing this post -- the last one on the page is his statement of faith. Here's the summary of that statement:
I have never been one who is comfortable talking about my faith in the political arena. In fact, the pandering that typically occurs in the election season I find to be distasteful. But for those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do. I know, as you do, that our freedoms come not from man, but from God. My record of public service reflects my reverence for the Natural Rights with which we have been endowed by a loving Creator.
Enjoy!

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: